You'll get FREE quick tips and occasional bonuses. I'm an Editorial Director and the former Editor-in-Chief of Copyblogger Media. I have a lot to share, but please note I'm currently on hiatus as of November 2023. 🤓
No spam. I respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
If you'd like to hire me to provide editorial direction for your content team, sign up above to get (and stay) in touch.
I'd love to hear about how I can help, but you might be wondering ...
What's a freelance Editorial Director?
A freelance Editorial Director is a responsible and reliable partner who can oversee and manage the content marketing strategy for your business.
Duties often include:
- Developing and implementing a content calendar
- Managing a team of writers and editors
- Hiring subject-matter experts
- Conducting research and fact-checking
- Producing content that's aligned with SEO and marketing goals
- Creating a cohesive brand voice through excellent writing
- Working with cross-functional teams to make smart decisions
- Analyzing metrics that inform priorities
- Maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and trust
No one knows your company better than you. Let me help you organize and spread your ideas.
Starting today, you can add expert editorial direction to your content production without disrupting the workflow of your team.
Get quality assurance from the human who deeply understands interesting writing that hooks other humans.
My unique background in traditional journalism, public relations, copywriting, SEO, strategy, and management elevates the professionalism of your digital brand.
This type of creative partnership produces content that attracts and grows an audience.
I look forward to hearing details about the role you're looking to fill and helping you uphold a standard of immaculate communication!